Homes in southern climates need year-round humidity control. Small Solutions, LLC Heating and Air Conditioning Services can offer humidity control for every size home. From a compact 65-pint unit (for own-homes, condominiums and homes with a closet HVAC system) to a 135-pint unit (for homes with over 4,000 square feet), Small Solutions, LLC can provide homeowners the whole-home protection and performance of central dehumidification.
Air conditioning alone can’t satisfy your home’s humidity requirements. Your air conditioning system is designed to control temperature, not humidity, and only removes humidity as a byproduct of cooling. During the spring and fall seasons when it’s still cool outside but damp inside, your air conditioning isn’t running and your house is uncomfortable, you might need us to install a centralized dehumidifier system.
Features of Dehumidifiers:
- Effectively removes excessive moisture to provide comfort in living areas
- No messy tanks to empty and clean
- Automatically senses moisture levels and maintains optimum humidity levels in your home – never too much, or too little and running only when needed
- Switches automatically between whole-house dehumidification when central air-conditioning system is running, and localized dehumidification when your air-conditioning is not running
- Convertible from whole-home to localized application lets you solve excess moisture issues where you need it most from crawl spaces to attics and basements
- Can be operated manually, allowing you to monitor and control moisture levels in a specific location – such as your basement or master bedroom (optional Living Space Control is required)